415-312-6757 / email@example.com
1001 Bridgeway #137 Sausalito CA 94965
Ben went aboard his first sailboat at 10 days old and completed his first transatlantic a few months later. His first five years were spent aboard the schooner Te Vega while his parents ran her as a school-ship.
Growing up in Essex Massachusetts he spent his summers on the water working as a kayak guide, and after graduating high school he bought a 26-foot wooden sailboat and sailed to Central America. Aside from a couple of years working on renewable fuels research, he has been working and living on the water ever since.
Having recently returned from a four-year cruise that took him and his girlfriend from San Francisco to Boston via Tierra Del Fuego and the Falkand Islands on their 28-foot engineless sailboat, he has joined his father as a marine surveyor based in San Francisco.
- Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors - S.A.
- Over 30,000 miles at sea in small cruising boats
- Designer/fabricator for Renewable Fuel Products Inc, Monterey CA (2008-2010)
- Instructor at OCSC sailing school (2006-2007)
- Shipwright for the building of schooner Isabella at Harold Burnham's yard (2005)